Español

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

120- I brought a group in to glaze their animal sculptures.  We only have two more students who need to finish. I can't wait to see their expressions when they see these pieces after they've been fired.  It's going to be awesome.





After 120, I was able to travel with the first grade classes for a full day field trip to Explore and More Children's Museum.

The students learned about architecture and then spent an hour or so playing in the hands-on exhibits. The employee we spoke with told us about the designs for their new, larger museum, which will be located downtown in Buffalo, close to our school. They are researching the Reggio-Emilia Approach as they design the museum.  I thought that was great.  I saw a lot of Reggio-influenced exhibits in the museum.














No comments:

Post a Comment