EspaƱol

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

120- We pushed in and worked with the aboriginal dot paintings and the light table again.








116- I took a group to finish their balance provocation!  It's done for 116!  We're going to move onto the subject of maps next, which is the current provocation in their room.  The cool thing about the group I took today is that a student who has been really quiet all year finally opened up and asked me questions about the ocean mural 112 is doing.  He wanted me to show him images of jellyfish and told me about Rockfish, which are really scary fish in Puerto Rico.  He told me more about Puerto Rico and then the other students chimed in.  They were really concerned with my safety if I go to the beach in Puerto Rico and wanted to warn me about all of the dangerous animals I might encounter should I travel there.

108- We took a large group to work on their Andy Warhol identity wall portraits. 




118- We took another group in for the asymmetric balance sculptures. 

I loved how this kid set up his work area.

102- We did observational drawings of nocturnal animals.  Did I mention how awesome our kindergarteners are getting at this?







101- The students continued to work on their identity wall portraits.

No comments:

Post a Comment