EspaƱol

Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday, January 24, 2014

118- The group of students working on the Navy Seals story chose a format for a photobook to print their story and continued to draw and color the illustrations. They keep adding more illustrations and the excitement hasn't waned. There was talk of building aircraft into the block area and perhaps writing a second adventure with their characters. I gave them paper and I hope they'll work more on this at home.

116- I worked with my group of struggling artists and I could see that another student understood observational drawing! I hope that they will all have the breakthrough soon.  At this rate, I'm pretty optimistic!

108- I participated in a discussion about habitats as they begin their block area provocation. "What does a habitat look like?" is the essential question.


No comments:

Post a Comment