Español

Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday, October 25, 2013

116, bilingual second grade.  I took a group of students to the computer lab.  We learned how to log on and search for images on google. I've learned that technical difficulties come with the territory when you are working with computers, so we had issues printing and saving our images.  I just wrote down the web addresses and I hope to find their images and print from there.  I gave the students pens and paper and they began drawing their living things right from the computer.  I will repeat this with another group on Monday.

118, monolingual second grade. The students were preparing to leave for a field trip, so I used the time to write a lesson plan for where the community project is heading.

108, monolingual first grade.  Our school practiced a lockdown, which ended up taking up this period.  In this day and age, lockdown is a necessity, even if the most creative, Reggio-inspired schools.

I was able to get the pre-k and k letters project all formatted and now I'm researching to find a way to print copies of our letter book in an economical fashion.


No comments:

Post a Comment